List:       toasters
Subject:    Blast from the past.  5.3.1D9
From:       Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu () internetcds ! com>
Date:       2003-05-19 21:47:53

I have an old filer that we just didn't do much with.  I powered it
up, and it's crashing with a panic in wafl.  Read a bug
report that it is fixed in 5.3.1D9.

The filer has 5.3.1 on it.  I have the 5.3.1D9 tar files and stuff, but
I believe the install uses the regular 5.3.1 disks.

Are there any ways to get the 5.3.1D9 kernel on the floppy so I can boot
it and let the wafl log finish getting replayed?

There's nothing on there that's too critical, but I just want to double
check.