List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: network based console connection
From:       "John Stoffel" <stoffel () lucent ! com>
Date:       2003-05-15 19:54:11

DFinn> I think it would be really nice to have something like this
DFinn> setup so that we could get console access to our netapps via
DFinn> the network.  I'm curious as to what's available and what other
DFinn> people have setup to accomplish this.  The cheaper the better.

www.conserver.org - we're using it to connect six F7x0 Netapps along
with a bunch of Solaris boxes to 11 terminal servers across two
buildings.  Works great for us.

   John Stoffel - Senior Unix Systems Administrator - Lucent Technologies
	 stoffel@lucent.com - http://www.lucent.com - 978-399-0479