List:       toasters
Subject:    REQUEST FOR HUMBLE ASSISTANCE.
From:       "MR GORIS ACHA" <gorisacha () loveworldmail ! org>
Date:       2002-04-25 4:32:36

Sir,

REQUEST FOR HUMBLE ASSISTANCE.

This letter is meant to contact you following knowledge of your esteemed self to help \
us out of this difficult situation that my family has been engulfed in since the \
death of my father and the breadwinner of our family. So please, consider this as a \
request from a family in dare need of assistance.

I am Mr. Goris Acha from Angola, the first and the only son of late Brigadier Luis \
Acha communicating to you from Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. I, on behalf \
of my family decided to solicit for your Assistance to transfer the sum of \
US$25.5milloin (twenty five million five hundred thousand united state \
dollars)inherited from my late father into your company or private bank account.

Before the death of my father, he was a brigadier in charge of arms and ammunition \
procurement for the Angolan army. In his will, he specifically drew my attention to \
the sum of US$25.5million that he deposited in the safe box of a private security \
company in Johannesburg, South Africa. In fact he said and I quote, "My beloved son, \
I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$25.5 million. I deposited the box \
containing the fund in a security company in Johannesburg, South Africa as valuables. \
During the war, I was very dedicated and committed to wining the war against the \
rebels until when I found out that senior army officers and government functionaries \
were busy helping themselves with government funds and properties sending them to \
foreign countries. Due to this, when I and former special adviser to the president \
were assigned by the president (Jose EduardoSantos) to purchase arms in South Africa, \
we saw this as an opportunity to divert the money for our personal use and shared it, \
of which I got a total sum of US$25.5million. I did this in case of my absence due to \
death so that you Goris, your two sisters Grace and Anne and your mother wouldn't \
suffer.

You should solicit for assistance of a reliable and sincere foreign partner to assist \
you to transfer this money out of South Africa for investment. I deposited the box in \
your name and you can claim it alone with the deposit code. Your mother is with all \
the documents; take good care of your mother and your two sisters. Do not disappoint \
me! Good bye".

After the burial of my father, we decided to move to South Africa where this money \
was deposited and withdraw it and put to use and was disappointed to learn that it is \
against the human Right law SECTION22 OF THE REFUGEES ACT NO 130 OF 1998 that asylum \
seekers in the country do not have the right to operate a bank account or operate an \
enterprise in the country. After much consideration, we arrived at conclusion that it \
will be of interest for us to contact a foreign partner to assist us transfer this \
money out of South Africa.  From these  words of my late father, you will understand \
that the lives and future of my family depend on this fund as such I will be grateful \
if you can assist us.

Now what I will like you to do for us, as a foreign partner is to help us clear this \
fund from the Security Company using your name as the beneficiary of the fund.  For \
your efforts, we are prepared to offer you 20% of the total sum while 10% will be set \
aside for expenses Incurred during the course of this transaction and the remaining \
70% for the family's investment abroad which you will assist us to materialize.

Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask from you is \
to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account. Your utmost \
trust, sincerity and confidentiality is highly needed in this transaction. Be kind to \
provide me with your private communication facilities for smooth and confidential \
link. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, confidence \
and good relationship is established.

I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality of this matter. Should \
this meet your utmost consideration, please give me your earliest reply through my \
email address.

Best regards,

Mr. Goris Acha