List:       tmda-workers
Subject:    Re: tmda-cgi / tmda-pending bug
From:       Jim Ramsay <i.am () jimramsay ! com>
Date:       2003-12-10 19:27:37

Jason R. Mastaler wrote:

> "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason@mastaler.com> writes:
>

>>Jim Ramsay <i.am@jimramsay.com> writes:
>>

>>>Is there a message you can forward me or post somewhere which
>>>exhibits this 'non-flattenable bug' so I can test it when you're
>>>done your fix?
>>
>>http://mastaler.com/tmp/1068873438.31426.msg
>

> Tim has checked in these changes, so would you mind giving it a quick
> test and make sure they work ok with tmda-cgi?  I'd like to release
> 0.92 today.

Alright - I was able to duplicate a similar error using thes message
before doing a cvs update.

After the cvs update I did not experience the error, and I have tried
every way I know of viewing the message without error.

In my opinion the current CVS of TMDA does not break tmda-cgi in any
way, and has fixed this non-flattenable error which also affected tmda-cgi.

Release any time!

--
Jim