List:       tmda-users
Subject:    Re: Uninstalling TMDA from a user account
From:       Keith Roberts <keith () karsites ! net>
Date:       2008-03-24 11:18:33

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, peter nyamukusa wrote:

> To: tmda-users@tmda.net
> From: peter nyamukusa <peternyamukusa@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Uninstalling TMDA from a user account
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I uninstalled TMDA from a user's account and all mail was
> released only to notice after a few days that TMDA is
> still capturing emails I tried uninstalling again several
> times but it looks like it processes the request and when
> I check TMDA is still installed. At this stage most of the
> incoming mail is captured and appears to be corrupt I have
> tried to release the emails but nothing happens
>
> thanks in advance
>
> cheers
>
> peter

Did you install TMDA yourself, or is it a distro
installation? What OS are you using?

Have you removed or commented out something like
the following in the users home directory .forward file?

# uncomment this to enable tmda filtering
# |/path/to/bin/python /path/to/bin/tmda-filter
"| /usr/local/tmda-1.0.3/bin/tmda-filter"

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.karsites.net