List:       tmda-users
Subject:    SOLVED Re: KeyError: 'dated_cookie'
From:       Mark Jeftovic <markjr () easydns ! com>
Date:       2007-06-30 3:05:07

We fluked into a fix.

Basically we deleted the templates in TEMPLATE_DIR, left TEMPLATE_DIR
set to where the templates *weren't*, and then I guess some global
setting kicked in, it started grabbing the template from /etc/tmda and
worked fine.

Not sure what that's about.

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@easydns.com>
Founder & President, easyDNS Technologies Inc.