List:       tmda-users
Subject:    TMDA author looking for work overseas
From:       jason () mastaler ! com (Jason R !  Mastaler)
Date:       2007-02-09 0:43:43

Greetings,

I'm looking to make a career change, and thought some of you might be
interested since presumably you are fans of my work, and perhaps my
management of this project as well, especially those who were around
in past years when I was much more active here.

At this time I'm seeking a full-time position outside of the U.S., as
I look to relocate overseas. I've posted more details on my wiki
homepage at:

http://wiki.tmda.net/JasonMastaler

Thanks,
Jason