List:       tmda-users
Subject:    Have a problem with the incomming-filter file.
From:       Gregory Carter <gcarter () aesgi ! com>
Date:       2007-01-17 20:19:39

Hi and I was wondering if you could help me:

I have noticed that although I have delcared from *@=xxxx.com Ok filter
file....some of the Emails are not comming through.

I think it may have to do with how they are formatted.

Some of them are formatted with XXXX.com upper case, instead of lower
case, and I am wondering if TMDA is case sensistive with repsect the the
filters we put in the incomming filter file?

Secondly if the filter file is case insensitive, then it might be the
way the messages address is formatted.

For example:

<xxxx@xxxx.com> works ok, but some of the messages that seem to get
stuck are formatted like this: