List:       tmda-users
Subject:    Re: Instala
From:       Stephen Warren <swarren () wwwdotorg ! org>
Date:       2004-09-22 14:49:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Leo van Bussel wrote:
> I trying to install tmda1.0.3 on a linux box.
> Now when I try the command tmda-pending, or any other command, I got the
> following error message:
>
> xlink123@sabia:~$ <mailto:xlink123@sabia:~$> tmda-pending
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/xlink123/.tmda/config", line 19
>     DELIVERY = "/var/mail/xlink123
> Where did I go wrong, please can anybody help me..

It looks like you missed a " from the end of the line. Change it to:

DELIVERY = "/var/mail/xlink123"

Failing that, I'm assuming you're using mailbox delivery. Make sure the
file exists prior to running TMDA. If it's maildir delivery you want,
add a trailing / to the DELIVERY value.

--
Stephen Warren, Software Engineer, NVIDIA, Fort Collins, CO
swarren@wwwdotorg.org     http://www.wwwdotorg.org/pgp.html