List:       tmda-users
Subject:    Re: issue with tmda-ofmipd
From:       Stephen Warren <swarren () wwwdotorg ! org>
Date:       2004-09-14 14:45:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Jake Baillie wrote:
> I'm concerned that the vuser homedir isn't being returned, and
> consequently, TMDA is looking for a /.tmda/crypt_key. The messages,
> once  sent, are going into la-la land and disappearing without a trace
> with no  error to the mail client.

Are you sure your vdir script is working right? Try running it manually,
for example (substituring your paths etc. as appropriate):

su-2.05a# /usr/local/bin/thames-vdir.sh swarren@wwwdotorg.org
/popboxes/wwwdotorg.org/swarren

--
Stephen Warren, Software Engineer, NVIDIA, Fort Collins, CO
swarren@wwwdotorg.org     http://www.wwwdotorg.org/pgp.html