List:       tmda-users
Subject:    installed, set up, confirming,
From:       Mark Nernberg <mark-dated-1078189087.7a8b55 () downtownhelpdesk ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 0:56:58

I have just installed TMDA with Postfix 2.18 MTA on FreeBSD 5.1

I am having problems with my incoming filters.

The initial process is working fine.  The sender emails me and receives
a confirmation request.  TMDA receives the confirmation and appends the
sender to my "confirmed" list.  The newly-confirmed email is then
delivered, correctly to my mailbox (/var/mail/mailbox).

But subsequent messages from the same sender are still requiring
confirmation.

My filters/incoming file is:

from-file -optional -autodbm ~/.tmda/lists/whitelist		ACCEPT
from-file -optional -autodbm ~/.tmda/lists/confirmed    	ACCEPT
from-file -optional -autodbm ~/.tmda/lists/blacklist		REJECT

The appropriate .db files are created, and the original text files are
correct, and do list the sender addresses which have been confirmed.

What did I screw up?

Mark Nernberg