List:       tmda-users
Subject:    Re: Global White list
From:       Patrick Boucher <pboucher () gardienvirtuel ! com>
Date:       2003-07-24 20:26:44

Greetings,

 Thank you all for your answer and support.

It is working now,  stupid me..
I have to remember that each time it is a different user that write to the
files and read from it.. It had an Acces denied. All the mail user have to be
in the same group in order to make it work correctly.

Thank you.

Patrick