List:       tmda-users
Subject:    RE: Useless envelope recipient dilemma
From:       "Ron Bickers" <rbickers-dated-994337815.178487 () logicetc ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 12:56:53

I think I see what you're saying now.  The -owner part is for my final
whitelist so that TMDA will allow the message in, presumably because it
already passed the first filter, correct?

That would work, but I would still need to setup .tmdarc files for a dozen
non-user addresses (they're only aliases), or have my .tmdarc readable by
the alias user or qmail group, which would cause problems with my outgoing
relay permissions.  I could probably instead setup a .tmdarc for just the
user alias.  The biggest issue, really, would be maintaining multiple
.tmdarc and .tmda-* files.  I think that would get cumbersome for me.

> No patch needed although it's already integrated :)

Yeah.  Isn't Jason nice. :-)

Thanks for all your help!