List:       tmda-announce
Subject:    TMDA 1.1.5 "Fettercairn" is released
From:       "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason () mastaler ! com>
Date:       2006-09-19 20:25:48

TMDA 1.1.5 "Fettercairn" is released.

Download locations at http://wiki.tmda.net/TmdaDownload

This release is functionally identical to 1.1.4, it just includes many
minor updates to the documentation.

I know it's been quite a while since I've made a release of any kind.
You should read the NEWS and UPGRADE files included in the 1.1.5
tarball for info on new features in the 1.1.x series, and for upgrade
instructions.

ChangeLogs since release 1.1.4

2006-09-19  Jason R. Mastaler  <jason@mastaler.com>

	* TMDA 1.1.5 is released.

2006-09-16  Jason R. Mastaler  <jason@mastaler.com>

	* README: add NEWS.

2006-09-18  Jason R. Mastaler  <jason@mastaler.com>

	* Since all the content is now in the wiki, dump the ht2html
	template system in favor of just a simple index.html and
	accompanying css stylesheet that we can hand edit.

2006-09-14  Jason R. Mastaler  <jason@mastaler.com>

	* links.h: All docs now reside at wiki.tmda.net.  Just include a
	few essential links on this top-level homepage.

	* TMDAGenerator.py: Move back to blue-style template.  Remove the
	links to mirror sites - that was a PITA to maintain, and the wiki
	will now contain the definitive list.

	* index.ht: Add a note about the docs being moved to TmdaWiki.

	* Makefile: Master site is now tmda.net rather than sourceforge,
	so we rsync to there.