List:       tkined
Subject:    Re: [tkined] Scotty : Displaying the community string
From:       Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder () iu-bremen ! de>
Date:       2005-06-23 7:58:16

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 01:10:12PM +0530, anil.mandru@wipro.com wrote:

> gcc -c -O  -fPIC  -I. -I./../tnm/generic -I/opt/aries/tclpro/include
> ./../tnm/generic/tnmNtp.c
>
> ../tnm/generic/tnmNtp.c:35: conflicting types for `ipaddr_t'
>
> /usr/include/netinet/in.h:74: previous declaration of `ipaddr_t'
>
> *** Error code 1
>
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `tnmNtp.o'

Uncomment the conflicting definition of ipaddr_t in tnmNtp.c.

/js

P.S. Your mailer produces rather ugly formatted ASCII messages. You
     may want to check your settings whether this can be fixed.

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany