List:       tkined
Subject:    [tkined] Fix (?) for compiling on suse 7.5
From:       Nick Bernstein <nick.bernstein () verizon ! net>
Date:       2002-08-18 7:44:15

When compiling scotty on suse 7.3, gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)
I ran into a compile error. I don't have the exact error, but it errno
was being defined as a function.
After commenting out line $62 the program built fine. Wether or not this
will cause issues later on (probably) I don't know; I'll leave that
aspect up to you.

Nick Bernstein

--
Nicholas Bernstein, technologist, artist, etc.
http://home1.gte.net/res0p6ow/