List:       tkined
Subject:    Re: [tkined] problem compiling tnm as stub extention
From:       Juergen Schoenwaelder <schoenw () ibr ! cs ! tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2002-08-13 16:53:09

>>>>> Ilia Bunin writes:

Ilia> I try to compile tnm extention as stub extention.  I got latest
Ilia> sources from CVS repository.

Ilia> In order to do so I define in makefile.vc USE_TCL_STUBS

Ilia> and I link the dll not against tcl83.lib but against
Ilia> tclstub83.lib instead.

Ilia> I get 4 unresolved symbols:

[...]

Ilia> Please help. I need tnm to be stubs extention in order to work
Ilia> with freewrap.

Tnm uses some Tcl internal functions since they simplify portability.
They obviously do not have a stubs interface. So there are two
exported via the stubs interface or copy all the code over to the Tnm
source (which seems not really a nice way to do this).

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>