List:       tkined
Subject:    [tkined] Returning after the callback execution...
From:       Ajit Bhat <ajit () kenati ! com>
Date:       2002-08-13 11:17:19

Hi,

Please check the following procedure.
#----------------------------------------------------------------
#performs snmp set operation.

proc setValue {session oid value} {
    set success 0
    $session set [list [list $oid $value]] {
                     if {"%E" == "noError"} {
                                        set success 1
                     } else {
                                        set success 0
                                 }
                            }
    snmp wait

    return $success
}

I want this proc to return '1' if the snmp-set is successful. But it
ALWAYS returns 0!
I think the "snmp wait" doesn't affect the return to actually wait.
How can I work around this problem? Or any other thoughts on this?

thanks in advance.
Ajit.

--
Kenati Technologies