List:       tini
Subject:    [TINI] gerbv - A Free Gerber Viewer
From:       John Lydic <lydic () urec ! net>
Date:       2001-08-28 21:48:48

Saw this on FreshMeat today.  Thought there might be some interest here
  with the board development going on (on the cheap, as it's GPL'ed)

  http://gerbv.sourceforge.net/

--

   John Lydic    lydic@urec.net   KA8LVZ
   NRA Life Member, Certified Instructor & Training Counselor

   "I would be most content if my children grew up to be
    the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly
    of building enough bookshelves."

    Anna Quindlen
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]