List:       tini
Subject:    [TINI] hardware external memory question
From:       Jan Van Belle <Jan.Van_Belle () alcatel ! be>
Date:       2001-10-10 13:52:24

       Hello all,

       I hope someone can help me. I am trying to make my own board with
a ds80c390 microcontroller. I plan to boot up with a small interface
stored in FLASH or ROM. After I upload a program (hex-file) in 'program'
RAM, I start my program. From that moment, the FLASH or ROM is not
accessible anymore, so my program can start at 0x000000 (which is in RAM
now).

Is this possible by playing with the four chip enables provided?

Regards,

    Jan
--
Jan Van Belle