List:       timekeepers-announce
Subject:    [time-announce] server upgrade
From:       clockmaster () fortytwo ! ch (Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder)
Date:       2004-12-08 7:40:39

Hi all,

This afternoon, I'll be replacing my server - the current one is 5 years
old, and my trust in its harddisks is declining rapidly.

So, for a few hours, the main nameserver of the pool.ntp.org project (as
well as the monitoring system and the mailing lists) will be unavailable.
After the upgrade, nothing is changed, except perhaps that the scores page
(<http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores>) should be quite a bit faster.

My hosting provider is also upgrading his Internet connection, which should
hopefully improve the reliability of the monitoring system.

thanks for listening
-- vbi

--
Protect your privacy - encrypt your email: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro