List:       timekeepers
Subject:    Re: [Pool] www.pool.ntp.org graph not updated
From:       Ask_Bjørn_Hansen <ask () ntppool ! org>
Date:       2016-03-15 9:34:15

> On Mar 15, 2016, at 1:40 AM, Alica <alicaccs@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
>
> The global, continental and contry pool graphs are not updated for a
> while. Is it intended?

No, it's just a bug in the display code. I'm not sure why it's there. There's a limit \
on how much it'll pull from the database; maybe it was supposed to be a reminder for \
me to make the code a little smarter. :-)

https://github.com/abh/ntppool/blob/master/lib/NTPPool/Control/Zone.pm#L67

Thank you for noticing; I'll put a fix into git and it'll go out on the production \
site when I've finished the work in progress changes on the beta site.

Ask