List:       timekeepers
Subject:    [time] Vacation - and watch out for media coverage
From:       avbidder () fortytwo ! ch (Adrian von Bidder)
Date:       2005-07-02 12:52:22

Yo!

Starting today, I'll be offline (and, I hope, in the lake lucerne most of
the time) until the next week end.  I'm sure the project can cope with
this :-)

Watch out for media coverage in the next few weeks - I'm not sure when,
exactly, but I have been invited to write an article in a major Linux
related publication, and it'll be published soon.  So I expect both the
number of servers within the project and the number of users to increase in
the near future.  (Yeah, timing could be better, with me going off to
vacation.  Well, it's only one week, so this shouldn't be a big problem.)

greetings
-- vbi

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence.