List:       timekeepers
Subject:    [time] Re: Daily pool.ntp.org status report
From:       avbidder () fortytwo ! ch (Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder)
Date:       2004-09-13 8:30:54

[Bruce: Your original message went to the list, so somebody other than me
tested your server, too. His conclusion below.]

[Geoff: I'd be happy if you'd not use unique From: addresses for emails to
the list, because I have to approve each of them manually. Thanks.]

--
Do you understand now why we attacked Iraq?  Because war is good for the
economy, which means war is good for America.   Also, since God is on