List:       timekeepers
Subject:    [time] INFO_ERR_FMT in response to (was:) rrd plots ofpool.ntp.org
From:       madduck () madduck ! net (martin f krafft)
Date:       2004-01-04 23:24:05

also sprach Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko <esoteric@teardrop.ca> [2004.01.04.2313 +0100]:
> Rather then asking him to remove you from the list you could have simply
> used "restrict" rules to diagnose the problem.

Thanks for the info, I am not an NTP crack at all!

> What kind of permissions do you give to the world for your NTP service?

Other than a couple of peers with trustedkeys, I just have the
server lines in ntp.conf, so I guess I don't restrict anything...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

in africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the
ground with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries. anthropologists
call this a form of primitive self-expression. in america they call
it golf.