List:       tigervnc-users
Subject:    Re: [Tigervnc-users] full screen grabs mouse and keyboard on both screens of dual head
From:       Pierre Ossman <ossman () cendio ! se>
Date:       2013-09-09 7:45:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 07:22:49 -0700
Henrique Martins <tigervnc@martins.cc> wrote:

> I run nvidia's x11 driver, have two screens, dual head mode,
> i.e :0.0 and :0.1.
>
> When I connect to a remote system with (tiger) vncviewer and
> then switch into full screen mode, vncviewer fills whatever
> screen it was ran, but my mouse clicks and keyboard input
> always go to vncviewer, no matter where the mouse is,
> i.e. if I move the mouse over to the other screen I can't do
> anything with it.
>
> I've tried -FullScreenAllMonitors=0 but that didn't work
> either.

We had to start grabbing the pointer as well as some window managers
had grabs on certain mouse clicks (e.g. Alt+Left). We could probably be
more clever about this and release the pointer grab when the pointer
leaves the window. Please file an entry in the feature tracker.

For now, you'll have to disable keyboard/pointer grab entirely with
-FullscreenSystemKeys=0

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		http://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?