List:       thttpd
Subject:    [THTTPD] Running perl files rather than cgi
From:       Rich Shepard <rshepard () appl-ecosys ! com>
Date:       2004-08-09 2:29:28

  When I point my browser to http://localhost/ I'm in the sql-ledger
directory. However, when I try to invoke the admin.pl script by clicking on
that filename this is what I see:

403 Forbidden
The requested URL '/admin.pl' resolves to a file which is marked executable
but is not a CGI file; retrieving it is forbidden.

  In the thttpd config files I have the line 'cgipat=**.pl' Isn't this
supposed to permit the http daemon to run the perl script?

  I think that I'm close; this is the last step, I hope.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President