List:       thttpd
Subject:    [THTTPD] Solaris 9 / Sun Compiler / 2.3beta-1
From:       "Faulconer, Steven M." <STEVEN.M.FAULCONER () saic ! com>
Date:       2003-08-13 15:11:26

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to make a note about thttpd-2.3beta-1. I got it to compile on
Solaris 9 using the Sun Forte 6 Update 2 with the latest patches. To do
this, I needed to add -lcrypt to the 'extras' makefile, otherwise htpasswd
would fail to compile. Also, 'make install' doesn't create
${PREFIX}/man/man1, which makes the install fail. Manually creating the
directory then rerunning 'make install' works fine.

Thanks.

Steven

P.S. My apologies for not submitting patches. I'm still learning
development, and I've yet to have a need to create a patch, so I've not
learned how to do it.