List:       thttpd
Subject:    Re: [THTTPD] DoCoMo and thttpd
From:       Kevin Ying <kevin () yikes ! com>
Date:       2001-08-03 0:11:12

Greetings, I live in Tokyo and have been using the DoCoMo brand cell
phones for a while.  The web/Internet service that the DoCoMo phones use
is branded i-Mode.

Unfortunately for ISPs who use the referer field for security, the DoCoMo
web proxy does not send the referer along in the request.  Quite annoying.

Also, since these are phones, there's a limit on how much they can d/l as
well as images.  Only GIFs are displayed, AFAIK.  Maybe PNGs but that
depends on if the phone can support color or not.