List:       thttpd
Subject:    [THTTPD] Problems with CGI arguments
From:       M.A.Round-c1138138 () lmu ! ac ! uk (Mark A !  Round-138)
Date:       2001-02-19 14:51:03

I'm having problems getting thttpd to run CGI scripts with arguments
passed to them in the URL.
All other CGI scripts run fine, but when I request something like :-

http://localhost/cgi-bin/somecgiprogram.pl?someargument=foo

Instead of running the 'somecgiprogram.pl' script and passing it the
argument 'someargument=foo' , thttpd seems to be trying to find a file
called

somecgiprogram.pl?someargument=foo

which obviously doesn't exist ( I get a 404 error saying that the above
file could not be found ).
My cgi-pat is **.pl

Does anyone have any idea on what I'm ( or thttpd ) doing wrong? I need to
find out fast, as this is part of a final year University project!

Any help greatly appreciated

-Mark
Mark Round
mark@round21.freeserve.co.uk