List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] ICA Client session freezes when connecting through AGEE
From:       Andreas Roth <art-freelists () schosemail ! de>
Date:       2013-03-20 22:55:30

Hi list,

We migrated all XenApp clients from Juniper SSL VPN to AGEE using (VPN) "Clientless" \
Access though AGEE.

Since migration some users are experiencing session freezes. It seems that graphic \
intense sessions are more affected than others. We could reproduce the issue with a \
server rendered movie. When user is disconnecting and reconnecting to the same \
session, the screen is refreshed and working. Most clients are running Citrix \
Receiver v3.1 - updating to v3.4 seems to fix the issue.

Unfortunately updating Citrix Receiver isn't that easy, cause a lot of Clients are \
not-managed endpoints.

Anyone having this issue before, maybe knowing a server-site workaround or fix for \
that?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Andreas
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin