List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Windows Explorer Details view
From:       Angela Smith <angela_smith9 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-20 2:22:22

Hi again

Does anyone know how to set details view for all users in Windows Explorer?=
  I tried the following:

1) Logged in a test user
2) Configured user accordingly with detail view
3) Logged out
3) Copied test user profile to default user

Unfortunately I still get inconsistent results where some users are not get=
ting detail view.  Is there a way to ensure this is set for all users?

Thanks
Ang
 		 	   		  =