List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Provisioning Server Issue
From:       Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper () dcp ! wa ! gov ! au>
Date:       2012-06-28 0:54:02

Hi All,

I have installed PVS6.1 in our Xenapp6.0 test environment and the vDisk has=
 been configured correctly, however when I stream to an ESXi virtual machin=
e all looks well until I try and log in using a domain account at which poi=
nt the server blue screens. When I log in using a local account all works f=
ine, any ideas would be good.

My thoughts are something to do with the domain account, although I can man=
ually create the account from the Prov Server and still get the error, I ha=
ve set the AD Option on servers to 'Automate computer account password upda=
tes' to 7 days, KMS is set up fo MS volume licensing.

I have also tried the AD reset machine account option in device collections=
, any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper
Dept of Child Protection
Wintel Engineer
Tel: 621 76322

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is int=
ended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this=
 communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Ch=
ild Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please noti=
fy us by return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DC=
P has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this e=
mail but does not warrant that it is error or omission free.

["winmail.dat" (winmail.dat)]

x>"]	!763FD189070C6F468A3119A3F5859E5A#
6A 6AIPM.Microsoft \
Mail.Note1Provisioning Server \
Issue	9F<355608AA4230B244B645F8970477750740CD4604@DC01SV043.ad.dcd.wa.gov.au>#
<head>
<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext}
.MsoChpDefault
	{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt}
div.WordSection1
	{}
-->
</head>
the vDisk has been configured correctly, however when I stream to an ESXi virtual \
machine all looks well until I try and log in using a domain account at which point \
the server  blue screens. When I log in using a local account all works fine, any \
although I can manually create the account from the Prov Server and still get the \
error, I have set the AD Option on servers to &#8216;Automate computer account \
password updates&#8217; to 7 days,  KMS is set up fo MS volume licensing.</p>
This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for \
the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this communication to \
anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child Protection (DCP). If you \
have  received this email in error, please notify us by return mail, delete it from \
your system and destroy all copies. DCP has exercised care to avoid errors in the \
information contained in this email but does not warrant that it is error or omission \
free. </body>
BAlan \
Troppere6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.aud
 SMTPAr+nTAlan \
TropperSMTPAlan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au \
]6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au_8sip:alantr@ad.dcd.wa.gov.auAlan \
Tropper6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au
 SMTPr+nTAlan \
TropperSMTPAlan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au \
]6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au?Alan \
Tropper#@6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au"@
 SMTP?r+nTAlan \
TropperSMTPAlan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au	 \
]6Alan.Tropper@dcp.wa.gov.au@:I \
PM.Note?	@:?0v?щoF1Z@9N \
T@0ZT)#Facceptlanguageen-AU, \
en-US F74Provisioning \
Server Issue=6qT \
zp3DwM+>	p4Provisioning Server \
Issue5<355608AA4230B244B645F897047775 \
0740CD4604@DC01SV043.ad.dcd.wa.gov.au>?N \
F \
F@0T&G0c=AU;a= \
;p=DCD;l=DC01SV043-120628005402Z-1855930FtIg汿5VB0DEwu
 5VB0DEwu@B?Alan \
TropperY	Y F \
F F \
F@ FL\BT \
4?F \
x-ms-has-attachF"x-originating-ip"[192.168.102.33]