List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] OT: HP Web JetAdmin and FW Updates
From:       Steve Snyder <kwajalein () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-19 12:09:33

Using the latest version of HP WJA - I've been able to update the device
firmware on several printers but on those same printers the JetDirect FW
just won't update.It'll sit at 0% COmplete / Pending for several minutes
and then just fail with the message "Error". I've reboot the printers but
still no good.

Anyone run into this before? Running on x64 2008R2, FIPS disabled (couldn't
even import images with that enabled...)