List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] OT:WSUS 3 issue
From:       Steve Snyder <kwajalein () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-23 5:28:57

slowly poking around and learning wsus on the fly - I have one server that
seems to be checking in okay with the WSUS server on both the server and
client logs, but the client keeps seeing 0 updates needed and the WSUS
server shows 20 updates needed for that client. from the registry on the
client it appears the last successful install was last october.

ideas? troubleshooting tips?