List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Citrix client for CE
From:       "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider () thedacare ! org>
Date:       2010-02-18 17:17:27

Is anyone aware of an anticipated client upgrade for the CE devices?

We have upgraded our servers to 4.5 and noted that the CE devices that connect have \
several issues.  We were able to fix similar issues on PC's and XPe winterms using \
the 11.0 client from Citrix.  The latest client for CE is 10.06 and was released over \
a year ago.

Thoughts?