List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] mcafee host intrusion prevention and terminal server
From:       Steve Snyder <kwajalein () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 1:44:06

anyone using it? like it? hate it? caveats? known issues?

basically it got pushed to my farm last night while users were logged on and
working and today I'm having some performance issues affecting some users.

Thought I'd see if there's any good/bad history before I go ask the culprits
"why'd you break my farm?!?"