List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Comodo cert on a CAG 4.5.6 Standard
From:       stygmata () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-01-28 23:53:39

Am I totally missing something, or does the CAG just have problems with
intermediate certs? I've followed the various KB articles about pasting in
the intermediate cert's certificate into a text file along with your server
cert, but whatever I do the CAG just doesn't want to accept it, with the
generic 'validation failed' log message. I've reissued the cert with new
CSR's twice now. Does anyone have any insights before I take advantage of
RapidSSL's free competitive upgrade offer?

-- Durf