List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Strange occurrence
From:       Tom Sorenson <tsorenson99 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-26 15:36:37

For some as yet explained reason, servers in my Citrix farm appear to lose
DSN information connecting to the datastore.  When this happens, I see the
below error.
*
The Citrix Presentation Server failed to connect to the Data Store. ODBC
error while connecting to the database: 28000 -> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'dbuser'.

*The database is not 28000, it is actually called Citrix.  I found an
instance online of another person experiencing the same issue, but no
resolution.  To resolve I need to run dsmaint config and point it back to
the correct dsn and restart the IMA service.

Any ideas ?

Regards