List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Re: Download Pick: PowerGui - A graphical user interface and script editor for PowerShell.
From:       "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-30 4:18:11

Hi Jim,

Thank you.

With our stealth marketing we need all the help we can get.

And if anyone hasn't seen it our free Spotlight on Windows (
www.quest.com/spotlight-on-windows), is well worth the registration. And
it's fun to point out that it was developed in Australia :-).

Actually, we've got it all, password manager, Foglight which is one of the
best enterprise monitoring products around, and of course a really good
terminal services/VDI/DDI product.

Wouldn't it be nice if Citrix had integrated VDI/DDI support with a single
management console, a real UPD (network printers too, NO more printing
problems), user profile management that works, user environment
management and application restrictions, and application publishing and
shadowing for VDI/DDI.

regards,

Rick

--