List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Re: [windows2000] Download Pick: Microsoft Word 2007 Redaction Tool
From:       "Greg Reese" <gareese () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-24 15:55:13

All I know is that no matter how we moved it around into user profiles,
shared templates, home drives, etc, users got a file in use error and save
prompt for the redaction template every time they exited Word.  We
uninstalled it and the problem went away.  from what I could tell with
filemon, it always loaded itself from the install folder and ignored regular
template locations.