List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Re: Check Out THINWORX 3.2
From:       "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 11:51:11

John
This is not an acceptable post to the THIN list.  Posting only to advertise
a product for financial gain is a faux pas here.  A simple hey we at
thinworx released this product that does this with a link saying have a
look,  may of been acceptable but the sales pitch was overkill in my
opinion.  If we let every vendor post their new products in this method it
would kill the discussion bandwidth.
Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
Thin List Moderator