List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Anyone else get a Microsoft MVP invitation?
From:       "Angus Macdonald" <Angus.Macdonald () nww-tr ! wales ! nhs ! uk>
Date:       2007-02-27 11:23:24

I've had these, apparently from the MS MVP team, before and just =
dismissed them as spam. However, I've had a look at this years one and =
it looks sort of genuine and the free MSDN subscription could be useful. =
Is this something they send out to everybody on the list or have they =
somehow come to the incorrect view that I'm special?

Or is it, as I'm still suspicious of, just harvesting?

Angus