List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Anyone installed FileOpen plugin for Adobe Reader?
From:       "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler () horizon21 ! com>
Date:       2006-11-29 15:10:33

Hi all

We have a requirement to install an Adobe Reader plugin that decrypts DRM protected \
PDF files. The tool is from www.fileopen.com   and creates an .api in Adobe Reader's \
program folder.

From past experience with similar tools I know that running this stuff in a TS \
environment poses challenges of all kinds, namely the requirement to license the tool \
to the specific user and machine etc.

Anyone in the group ever installed FileOpen on a TS?

Cheers,
Dan

________

Daniel Sidler
Chief Technology Officer
Director

Horizon21 Management Services
Poststrasse 4
8808 Pfaeffikon SZ
Switzerland

Phone +41 55 415 20 42
Fax +41 55 415 20 01
daniel.sidler@horizon21.com
www.horizon21.com

________

This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended only for the designated \
addressee(s). If you are not a designated addressee you should not disseminate, \
distribute or copy this e-mail. You are then requested to notify the sender \
immediately by e-mail and to delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you.

E-mail transmission may not be error-free as information could be corrupted, lost, \
destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses; it may further be intercepted or arrive \
late. The sender does not accept liability for any such consequences arising from the \
use of e-mail.  SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin