List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] OT: LSASS.EXE bound to port 80
From:       "Thin Man" <thin.master () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 11:16:09

I've got an issue that I can't figure out....

LSASS.EXE has bound to port 80.  As a result IIS sites on the machine won't
start.  I can't seem to figure out how to fix this situation.  The machine
is a W2K3 server, fully patched with McAfee 8.0 patch 11 latest dats.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  As soon as I kill lsass.exe using
pskill.exe I can start the websites, of course the system then reboots......