List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Smart Cards and PS4
From:       "Greg Reese" <gareese () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 2:13:32

has anyone implemented smart cards on their PS4 farm?  I see in their
doumentation how this is supported and wonderful but very few articles or
anything on actually making it work.

we need to be able to send secure email and soon, PKI authentication.  if
anyone has been down this road already, i would be interested in your
experience.

Greg