List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Re: Security Configuration Wizard on Citrix Servers?
From:       Martin Stephenson <martin.stephenson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 6:40:32

I have used it on CSG V3 with great success.  The neat thing about the
Wizard is that you can simply remove the entire template and get back to
where you were.  I dont recall any major gotchas with the security template=
,
I even used it to configure the Windows Firewall only allowing ports  443
and 80 (note: these are for inbound connections).  I also restricted port
3389 so it can only be accessed by internal IP address range.  Naturally th=
CSG is in a DMZ inside a proper firewall but I figured there is nothing
wrong with having an extra layer of security.  Also the only Web Service
extension you need to allow is ASP.Net.

Martin.