List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] The Citrix XML Service or Program Neighborhood Agent may be down or temporarily overloaded: "
From:       Marc-Andre Lapierre <malapierre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-31 19:45:17

Hello everyone
Anyone ever seen this with WI 4.0 and PS 4.0, this is the eventlog error
 here's the error the user gets on the WI

The supplied credentials could not be validated. Either they are incorrect,
or there is a problem with the authentication system. Try again, or contact
your help desk or system administrator for help.
  Background:
 2 server running w2k and w2k3
Both PS 4.0
no Citrix patches
Web server is w2k
The two servers are an upgrade from 1.8 to XP 1.0 FR2 to PS 4.0....
All i could find is old article regarding NFuse 1.5 and NFuse 1.7....
 right now, creating a new application set works with the HTTP browsing
creating a custom ICA an trying to find a server or a publish apps returns
nothing
so the XML service works halfway
A telnet session to port 80 works and return a webPN error 404 so that's
good
 I tried to change the XML port.
I tried to reregister the CTXXMLSS no result
I tried to repair citrix no result
 Any idea?