List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] SQL migration = Success, I think?
From:       "Leuci, Chris" <cleuci () elliot-hs ! org>
Date:       2004-03-23 12:15:53

I've successfully migrated my test enviorment from Access to SQL. I created
a SQl database and set up a dsn file to point to it. I ran dsmaint migrate
on the access data store server, then dsmaint config. I then copied the dsn
file I created to the rest of the metaframe servers and ran dsmain config.
All published apps work no problem. However when I run SQL query analyzer to
see what servers are connected to the SQL data store I get "0 rows
affected".
I ran this statement in query analyzer
Select * from master.dbo.sysprocesses where program_name='Citrix IMA'
How to ensure that my servers are connected to the SQL data store?

In my test enviorment I'm running XPe w/ no FR.
thanks

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147