List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] NFUSE don't work!
From:       <janrune () broadpark ! no>
Date:       2002-01-31 23:05:34

We are running NFuse on one of our W2k-servers - "kots01" with IIS, and
suddenly it has stop to work. I have restarted the IIS-server, and checked
that everything is running. Also the XML-service on one other server is
running - "kots02", which this server communicates with at port 81. I have
also restarted this with no luck.

When we go in by the html-page, we go by a public application "Desktop".
When I copy the shorcut from the webpage - it looks like this :

http://konts02/boilerplate.asp?NFuse_Template=template.ica&NFuse_Application
=Desktop&NFuse_MIMEExtension=.ica

If I click the icon for Desktop, nothing happens. I tried to open in new
window to see the error-msg, and it's like this : There was an error:An
error occurred on the Citrix Server while attempting to complete the
request. Error: unspecified

Not much to get wise for in other words.

We are pretty new to Citrix in our IT-department, so I use the sources I've
found, as I am an eager reader of this excellent list.

best regards

Jan Rune Bjorkeng
it-consultant
Onyx Norway AS

This Weeks Sponsor
triCerat Software: We make your job easier...
Essential applications to simplify printing, policy &
profile issues, application management, and data integrity.
http://www.triCerat.com

Unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to:

Archives and Resources are at: http://thethin.net